July 1 Update
A Stitcher’s Garden opened in a renovated barn along the historic Erie Canal in Central New York in 1999. It is the perfect atmosphere to relax, browse our numerous shop models, find the latest cross stitch releases, and enjoy the view of the pond outside as our seasons change.
The shop carries charts by many well known designers and will special order items upon request. We have a wide fabric selection (from 7 count up to 40 count +) and beautiful hand-dyed colors to choose from. There are fibers from DMC, The Gentle Art, Caron Collection, Classic Colorworks, Dinky Dyes, Gloriana, Kreinik, Needlepoint Silk, Rainbow Gallery, and Weeks Dye Works. We have beads, buttons, charms, treasures, and miscellaneous embellishments. Needlework tools, both necessary & collectible, include hoops, magnifiers, needle magnets, q-snaps, scissors and specialty lighting. To finish your needlework choose from boxes, pillows, pre-made frames; or add cording, ribbon, hand dyed trims, or mount your work on wool or wood.
We offer classes, custom framing, market parties, retreats, stitch-ins, trunk shows, and our yearly needlework exhibit.
You are invited to drop in for a visit or follow our current updates in our online newsletter. We look forward to meeting new stitching friends.
Happy Stitching, Jan
- Retired Shop Model Sale Canceled. The retired shop model sale for July is canceled. It may be just a postponement but for now its canceled.
- Hours July 16 through the end of August: Monday through Friday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10-5
[July 1-15 M-Sat 10-5 and Wed until 6]
- August Stitch-In. Canceled, with a possible reschedule
- Phone Orders. We will attempt to continue to send phone orders as staff is available.
- Framing. We will continue to take orders throughout the week and on Saturday. Our framer will be out of town at the end of July but will get caught up when she returns.
July 16-end of August: Monday through Friday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10-5
Monday through Saturday 10-5 and Wednesday until 6